Sign In   Register
  • Page:

Topic

LONGBRIDGE 2014 9 years 11 months ago #142111

went to Longbridge this year what a waste of time ,nobody seem to know where the TFs should be I ended right at the top of the field amongst none MGs, As I had darth sat on my dash I thought some one from the Darkside might have spotted me ,alas no ,only spoke to three persons all day quite the worst event there in the years I have been going . Where were all the T Bar crowd Ron.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

LONGBRIDGE 2014 9 years 11 months ago #142112

I've just read about it in classic car weekly, the pictures showed mgfs all over the place.

You'd think the organisers would've tried to sort that out.

I went to to the mini 35th birthday bash at silverstone in 1994 and all the minis were separated on entry from "normal" cars into a mini only car park.

We were going to go this year but forgot it was on till the last minute.

May be worthwhile organising a meet up point for t-bar members next year.

WHALE OIL BEEF HOOKED

(THE ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS ANDY THE TYRE MAN)

LONGBRIDGE 2014 9 years 11 months ago #142240

This year they opened it up to clubs, so that most of the cars attending were in their club groups. We had the stand numbers, that had to be placed on the windscreen for the marshals to direct us to the stand in the field.

Rather than driving in and being sorted by MG Type, that we have done in previous years.

Answer next year is to have a T Bar stand. Have to join, the Austin & Longbridge Federation, ALF only £10 or so, and then ask for a T Bar stand. Thats the T Bar group, not a individual charge, just a one off £10.00.

Depends what take up there is from here, I suppose.

Something for the Admin team.

:drive: :drive: :drive: :beer: :beer: :beer:

The following user(s) said Thank You: really?

LONGBRIDGE 2014 9 years 11 months ago #142248

interesting developments. perhaps there could be an area in future for ze German cars. :P

LONGBRIDGE 2014 9 years 11 months ago #142251

it would be good to something with the T-Bar as a group :hugs:

LONGBRIDGE 2014 9 years 11 months ago #142252

it would be good to something with the T-Bar as a group :hugs:

It's probably best to join a T-Bar event / meet / run. There'll be some during the summer months most likely. :yesnod:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jonniey

LONGBRIDGE 2014 9 years 11 months ago #142271

HA you think it was bad I am in the n/w F reg also and expected 5-8 of us to attened myself and one other turned up I was with the midland group of the F reg and he was just on a hill with some other MGF/TFs. Having said that one of the nw reg was with the MG 3/6 lot and another with the rover lot
BILSTIEN DAMPERS, 4-2-1 MANIFOLD, HEAD WORK BY SABRE.

LONGBRIDGE 2014 9 years 10 months ago #142421

We went, just turned up at Hopwood services in the morning and met new and old friends :hugs:
Thought it was bigger this year than the previous two years.
Really enjoyed a good day out. :drive: :broon:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT