Sign In   Register

Topic

GSD Pup. 9 years 11 months ago #141961

Can't help it I must be soft but got to AAARRRRRRRRR love dogs just waiting for the footy to finish and I will be taking my 2 out :broon:
Work to live don't live to work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

Please Log in to join the conversation.

GSD Pup. 9 years 11 months ago #141979

Looks good. He would be a lot of fun. :broon: :broon:
[IMG]ht[/img]

Re:GSD Pup. 9 years 11 months ago #142000

I see he has the obligatory floppy lug! Looks a stunner!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
David
:shrug:

GSD Pup. 9 years 11 months ago #142006

Sometimes it takes a year for those ears to come up. Sometimes never. He's already had his looks spoiled by an aggressive effing husky up the park. Left him with a nice gash on his head. Pic below.

Either way, it'll be nice to have something alert on guard as we sleep again and for when I have to do nightshifts. :yesnod:

Our Jack Russell's almost 18 now, senile, blind, wobbly, epileptic, incontinent, smelly. But other than that, he's as sharp as ever. :lol:
Attachments:

Re:GSD Pup. 9 years 10 months ago #142765

I see he has the obligatory floppy lug! Looks a stunner!

Jet's 5 months old and his ears are up now. Having been swimming, he looks skinny. I suspect that he may grow to be quite a big dog. Clever enough, he likes to play Frisbee and excels at article searching ie; finding keys etc in the long grass. It's just for fun and sometimes comes in handy for real. :yesnod:

Just one wafer thin mint monsieur?
Clear off. I'm stuffed! :lol:

Last edit: Post by Leigh Ping.

Re:GSD Pup. 9 years 10 months ago #142768

• bacchus
  • Qualified MGer
  • Qualified MGer
  • Food, Photography & Little British Sports Cars
That's one fine looking pup Leigh, a mate of mine has a 8 month old Shepard now 35kg almost as big as my own Spotty Behemoth who has grown a tad in the last 12 months.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping

GSD Pup. 9 years 10 months ago #142770

Haha, funnily enough I was going to ask you how your monster was Craig. :lol: He's looking good. :broon:

Ours plays with next doors bull mastiff bitch. She's 3 months older (8 months) but he's not far off her for height. She weighs a ton though. He's way slinkier on the move than she is for sure. You learn to sidestep when she brings the ball back, her brakes aren't so good.

I walk her for the neighbours a fair bit. I just wished they had picked another name for her. It's a bit of a head turner hearing a bloke shouting "Lulu come." :dry:

GSD Pup. 9 years 10 months ago #142792

Love the pics Leigh!

Reiver, my bitch, loves to play 'fetch' but the two dogs look at you as if to say, " Get it yourself. You shouldn't have thrown it away if you wanted it!" :pinch:
David
:shrug:

GSD Pup. 9 years 10 months ago #142794

Some do balls, some don't David. I've got him obsessed with balls, when I do some tight obedience for a few minutes he sticks to me like glue. Pretty much like that woman with his dad in the video up top.

We played Frisbee for over an hour yesterday. He was focussed on nothing else. Must be the sheepdog trait within him. My grandson's almost 3 and he follows him everywhere, I've just found them both hiding in a kitchen cupboard playing with Thomas the tank engine. :lol: Again, it's his natural herding / guarding instinct that makes him do that. Of course you'd know that coming from the land of much sheep. :yesnod:

It's raining hard here at the moment but I'll go do 2 minutes loose off leash obedience with him and post up a video to show you how he's coming on. It's early days and he lives with my son who works in construction and lets him get away with murder. So, he gets training sporadically right now. Bear that in mind please. :P

GSD Pup. 9 years 10 months ago #142795

He is a smart dog Leigh. Well done :broon:

Here is a pic of our ball obsessed dog Lucy.

[IMG]ht[/img]
Attachments:

GSD Pup. 9 years 10 months ago #142797

Haha brill. We could have a 'spot the ball' competition with her skills. :broon:

Re:GSD Pup. 9 years 10 months ago #142888

Clever enough, he excels at article searching ie; finding keys etc in the long grass. It's just for fun and sometimes comes in handy for real. :yesnod:

if you want to help us all out, teach him to bark when he smells coolant :tada:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Leigh Ping, Davem

Last edit: Post by really?.
Time to create page: 0.332 seconds
© 2024 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved. Hosted By SEBS IT